Translate

Wednesday 5 February 2014

The NEW Media: Exchanging Value- UPDATE

After I published the article "The NEW Media: Exchanging Value" at 1:30 am my time, lol, I fell into bed.

..... and couldn't' sleep because I was so ramped up from writing the article.  I laid in bed and just let the energy course through my body as my brain explored all the new ideas that have suddenly been laid out before me, the changing of perceptions, and the energetic exchange.

It took quite a while to get to sleep.

This morning I woke up and I kNEW exactly what I was going to DO.  This IS the time for changing the paradigm, so I will make the changes that resonate with me, and move forward on that pathway to change.

When I had myself caffeinated enough to be able to see, I opened my laptop to see that I had received almost $440 cdn in value exchange.   So I transferred $400 to my bank account (which is going directly to groceries and new shoes for my youngest two kids, and to buy the supplies Nick needs to continue his work in The Energy Workroom),  Then I took the 10% remaining- $40- and I sent $4 to 10 other bloggers and websites that read, to exchange value with them for the work that they have done and continue to DO.

We ARE the New Media.  To move forward out of the current control structure, we need to BE the Changes we wish to see in the world.  So I will BE & DO that change in my world.

Thank you my friends.  With all my heart:  THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.